We recognize that respect and genuine concern are the most important aspects of our work. These elements are evident in all levels of our service, which include:
1. Free In-Home Evaluation
A complete In-home assessment of the individual's needs, done free of charge by our Administrative Director. Contact Us to set-up an evaluation today.
2. Program of Care
A written Program of Care, based carefully on the needs of the individual as identified in the Evaluation, is discussed and refined in consultation with all interested parties.
3. Progress Reports
We consistently monitor the effectiveness of the Program of Care, offering regular personal updates.
- Insured and bonded caregivers
- Payroll and tax processing as required by the IRS - and pay workers' compensation as well
- Thorough screening and training of employees
- Close monitoring and supervision of staff
- Ongoing communication throughout our service
- 24/7 on-call availability
- A large backup staff pool
In-home services for:
Serving All of Connecticut
with over 20 years’ experience